The Finnish Goverment has set up new restrictions to hinder the spread of coronavirus. New guidelines affect also our service hence we will operate according to the following principles:
- Students and staff of the University of Jyväskylä and our contract customers are allowed to eat as usual in our restaurants.
- Customers who do not belong into these tree categories are able to buy take away meals only.
These principles are valid until 28.3.2021.
The aim of these new restrictions is to minimize social encounters hence we are allowed to serve lunch in the restaurant only for a limited group of people.
Please note that we keep running Semma Delivery in four locations from Monday to Friday:
- Kokkauspiha, Kangas, at 11:30 - 12:00
- Veturitallit at 12:30 - 13:00
- Kuokkala, KOAS Humppa at 13:30 - 14:00
- KOAS Harju at 14:30 - 15:00